I'm On Tour!

Hi, everyone! I'm on tour with Light My Fire (book 1 of my Rockers trilogy) for the next few days.. I'd like to send a quick shout-out to Bippity Boppity Book Tours who helped me set everything up - I'll be sharing some excerpts and fun stuff in a lot of different places and if you'd like to follow along, here's where I'll be:


September 29
Deal Sharing Aunt  Promo 
Stitch Read Cook  Promo / Excerpt 
Jacqueline Paige  Promo / Excerpt 
The Jeep Diva  Review
Harlie's Books   Review 
September 30
Let's Get Booked   Promo 
What I'm Reading  Promo / Excerpt
My Favorite Things  Promo / Excerpt
C.J. Baty  Promo / Excerpt 
I am, Indeed  Review 
October 1
Reviews by Crystal  Promo / Excerpt
Marie's Cozy Corner  Promo / Excerpt 
Tattooed Book Review  Promo / Excerpt 



Light My Fire
The Rockers Trilogy # 1
Kristina Knight 

Publisher: Harlequin
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Length: 100 Pages
Release Date: 1 September, 2014
Heat Level:  4
See on Goodreads
Purchase Now:  Amazon | Barnes |

Comments

  1. I know I'll miss you sometimes, but have fun (and lots of sales) on your tour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts