#CoverReveal - The Daughter He Wanted!

Hi, everyone! I'm super-excited today because I get to show you all my very first Harlequin SuperRomance! As most of you know I signed a 3-book deal with Harlequin last spring ... the first of those books is coming out in January! I can't believe how fast this has happened.

I love Harlequin and I love SuperRomance...and I'm so excited to be a part of the SuperRomance family. So, without further ado, here's my very first cover for my very first SuperRomance:


And the blurb:

The Daddy Surprise

Since the loss of his wife, Alex Ryan has been living a half-life. But with one phone call, Alex discovers he's the biological father of a four-year-old girl, and everything changes.

Single mom Paige Kenner preferred to have a family without the man. Now suddenly there's Alex, who desperately wants to be a father to her little girl. A gorgeous, kind and committed father. Letting a stranger into their lives is far too dangerous, especially if his presence stirs a part of Paige that she longs to forget. . .

*pets* Isn't it pretty? I just love it! You can add it to your GoodReads shelves now ... or pre-order the E-copies from the retailer of your choice...and it will be in stores - GAH! in STORES - come January! 

Comments

  1. It looks great, Kristina! Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover and am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, Allie and Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cover! Congrats on your first superromance! That's terrific! You rock, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, Nan! I'm super-excited (to go along with the super theme!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I really like the cover and the blurb. Look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts